Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast of Newnan

Upscale Accommodations in the Heart of Town

Monday, August 9, 2010

Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast Loves Newnan Market Days

www.Imcreations.biz

Newnan Market Days-2nd Saturday of the Month
I had my usual good time on the Newnan court square this past Saturday with Newnan Market Days!

I catch up with friends, visit the pretty shops and enjoy a cappuccino at Espresso Lane! Ron and I always linger at the coffee shop-admiring Newnan's historic courthouse-just about to re-open.

Espresso Lane in Newnan
Power's Festival is right around the corner and this year our festival will celebrate it's 40th year!

I find myself amazed that I have personally witnessed 18 years of Power's Crossroads! Main Street Newnan will showcase itself at the Country Store and as a volunteer I am really looking forward to meeting guests and catching up with Coweta County!

Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast is full with guests! Eight women will spend three days enjoying the festival as they have in years past! Some of them have stayed with us previously and we're looking forward to their return and meeting some of their friends!

To Learn More About Power's Festival and For A List of Artists and Vendors CLICK HERE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment