Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast of Newnan

Upscale Accommodations in the Heart of Town

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast Coffee

I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming when I look at this wonderful gadget. A single cup travel press! Could life get
get any better?

I love my French Presses and can't wait for that first sip of our Casa Bella Morning Coffee Blend with all of it's chocolately goodness! I own different sizes and appreciate that I can always have a perfectly blended cup of strong coffee wherever I am in the world! There are challenges carrying around all that coffee-making paraphernalia-with travel restrictions being so tight.

No more! This little beauty is diswasher safe, compact and has all the right working parts! Finally, perfect coffee anywhere in the world!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment