Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast of Newnan

Upscale Accommodations in the Heart of Town

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gracious Southern Living In Newnan

My mother and I share a passion for Southern Living Magazine and their annual cookbooks.

My 1981 Southern Living Cookbook is my "go-to" encyclopedia for all things cooking and is a treasured gift from my mother on my wedding day in 1981!  It's always close by and regularly enjoyed with a quiet cup of my Home At Last! Robust Morning Blend Coffee!

Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast of Newnan, Georgia
I hope if you're making plans to attend the 2012 Southern Living Idea House in Senoia you'll consider Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast in Newnan. I'd love to share my book!

Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast Near Senoia, GA

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for share this post a great initiative from you guys! We love the sharing of knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I visited your website and Santa Barbara B & B looks wonderful!

      Delete