Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast of Newnan

Upscale Accommodations in the Heart of Town

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wedding Bliss at Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast


I love the way the sun pours through the beveled glass in our 1911 Greek Revival! As a "summer" personality I enjoy the bright sun bouncing off the pale aqua walls! My breakfast table usually reflects my passion for happy, sunny colors.

This morning, however, Newnan was totally overcast and it provided an opportunity to pull out a different color palette to liven up the shadow-filled front hall. I found some pretty red napkins and red plates to set on top of my fused-glass chargers nestled on top of rattan chargers! Our sweet course was served on golden "hobnail" plates that I picked up so many years ago at Nieman-Marcus in Atlanta. The deep garnet colored plates provided the perfect backdrop for a grilled brioche bread with a egg cooked in the hollowed part of the slice. A crispy pan-fried pork chop and our delicious homefries completed the plate!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment